Become the trainer.
Our Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is the minimum qualification required for all people delivering training package qualifications and accredited curricula in the vocational education and training (VET) sector.
People who train and assess within their organisation can also benefit from this qualification.
Note: Students undertaking this course need to have literacy skills equivalent to year ten English.
Book your course in a location convenient to you by selecting the region in the calendar below.
10 days + 2-4 weeks project & post course work
- TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
- TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
Teaching and Learning
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEDEL401A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
A TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Training Materials Provided
Course students receive Learning Guides which are based on specialist knowledge and research with clients. The Learning Guides provide valuable up-to-date information about training and the training environment and have relevant activities for students to complete. Learning Guides are provided as printed Training Manuals for face-to-face training.
Recommended recertification period
Recommended Product/First Aid kits