Reduce the impact of infection in your workplace.
Each year in Australia, colds and flu cause an estimated
- 1,500,000 lost work days
- 300,000 doctor visits
- 18,000 hospitalisations (80% are under the age of 65)
Employers have a duty of care to employees in their organisations. St John provides an Infection Control Risk Assessment service for your business to complement your risk management and business continuity policies.
St John can offer your organisation
- Training for management and / or employees
- Infection control products
- Warehousing and logistical support
- Infection Control Risk Assessment service for your business to complement your risk management and business continuity policies
How prepared are you?
Find out more about how St John can customise your training and product solutions to suit your business needs to manage infection control.
This is a non-accredited course.
Infection Control - Course Information